Publisher of the Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale website and applications
- Caisse Fédérale de Crédit Mutuel
- French cooperative company in the form of a société anonyme (limited company) with share capital of €5,458,531,008
- Strasbourg Trade and Companies Register (RCS): B 588 505 354.
- EU VAT No. FR 62 588 505 354.
- Registered office: 4, rue Frédéric-Guillaume Raiffeisen, 67000 Strasbourg.
- Telephone: +33 (0)3 88 14 88 14
- Bank governed by Articles L.511-1 et seq. of the French Monetary and Financial Code
- Director of publication: Aziz Ridouan, Director of corporate communications and media relations
Hosting service provider of the Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale website and applications
- Société par actions simplifiée (simplified company by shares).
- Registered office: 4, rue Frédéric-Guillaume Raiffeisen, 67000 Strasbourg.
- Registered with the Strasbourg Trade and Companies Register (RCS) under number B 312 730 674.
- Telephone: +33 (0)3 88 14 88 14.
This audiovisual communication service was registered with the Public Prosecutor’s Office of the Court of First Instance (Parquet du Tribunal de Grande Instance) of Strasbourg on February 8, 1999 under reference number L10 2547/99 and with the Conseil Supérieur de l'Audiovisuel on February 17, 1999.
Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale encompasses fourteen of the eighteen Crédit Mutuel federations and Caisse Fédérale de Crédit Mutuel, as well as Banque Fédérative du Crédit Mutuel (BFCM) and all its subsidiaries, in particular CIC, Euro-Information, Assurances du Crédit Mutuel (ACM), Targobank, Cofidis, Banque Européenne du Crédit Mutuel (BECM), Banque Transatlantique and CIC Iberbanco. Hereinafter they are jointly referred to as the “entities of Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale”.
The entire content of this site, the general structure as well as the software, texts, images, whether animated or not, photographs, and all the other elements making up our site represents work and are protected by intellectual property law.
Photo credits: Adobe Stock
Caisse Fédérale de Crédit Mutuel accepts no liability for the content of this website or the use made thereof.
The products and services described in these pages may not be construed as an offer for sale. The competent departments of Caisse Fédérale de Crédit Mutuel and the other entities of Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale with responsibility for marketing have sole capacity to determine the availability of these products and services and to set the applicable conditions, including the related price rates.
In addition, access to certain products and services may be restricted for contractual or regulatory reasons.
Personal data protection
As the entity responsible for data processing, Caisse Fédérale de Crédit Mutuel is committed to respecting the trust that you place in it when processing the personal data that you disclose to it in forms or contact pages when browsing this website or its applications. This data is processed to provide you with the information you request, products and services suited to your needs, and for the purposes set out in our personal data protection charter which you can access below.
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have a right (in accordance with the legal basis of the processing) of access, rectification, objection, erasure, portability and restriction of processing of your personal data. You may exercise your rights by writing to the following address:
- The Data Protection Officer
- 63 chemin Antoine Pardon
- 69814 TASSIN CEDEX
You also have a right to make a complaint to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
View our Personal Data Protection Charter.
The Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale website and its applications use Google Analytics, a website analysis tool provided by Google Inc. to help improve our services. Google Analytics is configured using the IP anonymization feature which only partly records your IP address, so that you cannot be identified by it.
However, you may also configure your browser to deactivate and reject any collection of information by Google Analytics.
Text and images and their presentation and layout on the website or applications, together with the related rights, are the sole property of Caisse Fédérale de Crédit Mutuel. They constitute works and are protected as such by the laws of countries around the world and international treaties. Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale and Crédit Mutuel are protected under trademark law. All data relating to persons collected directly by the Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale entities and disseminated on this website or its applications has been the subject of a request for prior authorization from the affected persons. Any use on the website of logos, personal information belonging to a third party or any dissemination of articles published in the written press has been the subject of prior express authorization in writing (in paper or electronic form).
By accessing the website or applications, you accept a license granted by Caisse Fédérale de Crédit Mutuel under the conditions set out below.
Access to the products and services described on this website or its applications may be subject to restrictions applicable to certain people or certain countries. None of the products or services presented here will be provided by the entities of Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale to a person if such provision is prohibited by the law of his/her country of origin or of any other relevant country. Users connecting to this website or its applications from a country other than France are requested to ensure that they are legally authorized to do so.
The following rights are exclusively granted under this license:
- a private, personal, non-transferable right to use the content of the site or its applications or of any of its elements,
- a right of reproduction for storage for the purpose of presentation on a single-user screen and a right of reproduction, in one copy, for backup or printing purposes,
- the use of documents of any kind from this website or its applications must mention the source.
Subject to the rights granted above, the following prohibitions apply to any representation and/or reproduction, even partial, of the content of this site or its applications and/or of any of its elements:
- representation and/or reproduction for commercial and/or distribution purposes,
- use of any element of the site or its applications in a networked computer environment,
- representation and/or reproduction through a linking mechanism. In particular, the presentation of a page of this site or its applications in a frame not belonging to one of the entities of Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale (using the framing technique) and the insertion of an image belonging to an entity of Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale into a page not belonging to any of the entities of Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale (using the inline linking technique) are prohibited;
- repeated and systematic extraction of protected or unprotected elements of the site or its applications causing harm of any kind to the entities of Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale. This includes elements protected by Law 98-536 of July 1st, 1998 on the legal protection of databases. Nevertheless, the creation of links to the page at the address https://www.creditmutuelalliancefederale.fr/ is authorized subject to compliance with all of the following conditions:
- this page must appear under this/these address(es),
- if the links are created from the figurative mark, the reproduction and representation are authorized for this purpose only,
- sites that generate links to this address must carry out an activity and disseminate information, images and any other medium in compliance with public policy and public decency and, in general, comply with French law. Caisse Fédérale de Crédit Mutuel reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time. Caisse Fédérale de Crédit Mutuel reserves the right to modify or correct the content of this site or its applications at any time without prior notice. Caisse Fédérale de Crédit Mutuel reserves all rights that are not expressly granted herein.